We are currently filming a positive rock music video in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, and are accepting applications.
CASTING CALL – MUSIC VIDEO PROJECT SEEKING ACTORS
5-9 YR OLD GIRL
18-22 YR OLD WOMAN
35-45 YR OLD MAN
22-26 YR OLD MAN
Please submit head shot, full body photo, age, height, weight,
ethnicity, hair color, eye color
COMPLETE CONTACT FORM BELOW
to apply or request project details.
The purpose of this video is to raise awareness and funds for programs that provide child sexual abuse prevention education to the public. A public service announcement will also be included containing resource links for information about:
- how to protect our children from the dangers of sexual predators
- where to get help for victims
Right now in our society, talk about child sexual abuse is taboo, which protects predators and keeps victims silent, scared and ashamed.
We don’t hear about it. We don’t talk about it. We pretend like it’s not happening. And when survivors finally tell, they are often not believed, dismissed, scrutinized or rejected. Our discomfort with this terrible offense is so great that we would rather hope reports are false than be willing to face the truth and do something about it.
CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE IS HAPPENING and IT’s RAMPANT!
- 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 6 boys is sexually abused as a child
- Only 1 in 10 tell
- 93% are abused by someone they know, trust and love
THE EFFECTS ARE LASTING…
- 70-80% of sexual abuse survivors report excessive drug and alcohol use.
- 50% of male survivors have suicidal thoughts & more than 20% attempt suicide.
- Young girls who are sexually abused are more likely to develop eating disorders as adolescents.
- Over 60% of teen first pregnancies are preceded by experiences of sexual abuse
- The average age of the offenders is 27
- Median age of abuse is 9 years old
- Approximately 40% of sex offenders report having been sexually abused as children.
- Both men & women who have been sexually abused are more likely to engage in prostitution
*Statistics provided by VoiceToday.org
It is my goal to raise $1M or more with this video to PROTECT OUR KIDS through programs that provide education and awareness to parents, children, schools, camps and other organizations and professionals who serve our little people.
Not an Actor? Doesn’t matter.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
In less than an hour of time, you can learn the basics of the signs and symptoms of a child being abused, how to recognize an abusers’ grooming techniques as they prepare a child for future violation, what to do if you think a child is being abused, basic prevention information, and how to educate your children about inappropriate interaction and what they should do if it ever happens to them.
THESE INNOCENT CHILDREN HAVE NO VOICE WITHOUT US! We can make a difference if we are willing to acknowledge the prevalence of this social disease and come together to make a change. We are their only line of defense.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
- Join my mailing list so that you can stay abreast of what we’re doing
- Tell others about this project and keep an eye out for the video’s release on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other social sites
- Connect me with news and other media organization contacts that might be willing to feature our project in their publications and telecasts
- Share our video when it is released
- Send me links to reputable organizations for child sexual abuse awareness, prevention, therapy and support
- Pledge money to our mission (Complete the form below stating you would like to make a pledge. Once we get our system in place for accepting and channeling donations, we will let you know.)
- Volunteer to help with video production, marketing, SEO, PR, or researching and contacting Child Sexual Abuse charities and programs for potential partnership opportunities and video placement
- LEARN THE FACTS ABOUT CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE
- SPEAK UP if you suspect a child is being abused
Sign me up! I want to help…
Send me an email and put “Volunteer” in the subject line.